Search This Blog

Saturday 22 December 2012

Joy to the Wor'd!


Joy to the Wor'd yo! Here's a wee top ten list of my favourite holiday tunes that are off the beaten track.










  




10. Little Drummer Boy - The Dandy Warhols
(This video deeply disturbs me - but I love the song)



9. Christmas Was Better in the 80's - The Futureheads
(well wasn't everything???)


8. Father Christmas - The Kinks


 



7. 2000 Miles - The Pretenders


6. Merry Christmas (I don't wanna fight tonight) - The Ramones



5. Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses



4. I wish it was Christmas today - Julian Casablancas
(The Strokes front man looking like a total git on the album cover, but what a kick ass song!)

 


3. I wish it could be Christmas everyday - Wizzard




2. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade




1. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
(*sigh* poor Kirsty MacColl....)




Merry Christmas!  Hope that yours is happy & healthy.   Peace on Earth out.



No comments:

Post a Comment